Monday, March 3, 2008

Them Young Boys, I Tell Ya......




Yeah........so I've been preoccupied......so there is a new man in my life...........



He is intelligent {he's a geek....a hot geek}

He is stimulating my mind like.......{and exhale}

He is funny

He is decisive {he tells me what he wants no hesitation....quietly biting my lip}

He is driven and hard working

He is attractive & sexy {who am i kidding he hot}

He is spiritually grounded


HE IS YOUNGER!!!!!! {Dramatic Music Please}




But he is proving that while he is a YOUNGER MAN, he is still a MAN all the same {Don't call the cops on me he is legal folks and I am still in my 20's too lol}. So I think I about to be in for the ride of my life...... I let you guys know if and when I get off this ride. By the way the zaa zaa zoo is in full effect {SATC fans will understand}!




LATER,


BB

No comments: