Monday, January 28, 2008

Forget The Kids........I Am Smacking Parents

I was shopping this weekend {Retail Therapy @ its Finest} anyway I was in a store when a women sent her child back to the counter to retrieve a bag for her. Do you know this little {fill in the blank} ......gremlin pushed pasted me in the isle not only once but twice without saying excuse me or sorry! Now usually I would have been tempted to trip his bad behind, or tear his little behind up myself but this time i wanted to beat his mother behind. Obliviously she didn't bother to teach him manners, or basic common curiosity. Forget beating children when they're bad I am smacking parents! For 08 watch your backs if u have rude, uncontrollable, or just plain BAD children because I am coming for YOU!



Later,

BB

No comments: