Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hello all......How you doing!!!




[mood music right now: Kayne West-Flashing Lights]

This is my first blog!!!!!! {Yeah.....Audience claps and rises to their feet in a standing ovation}

I'm very excited

Let me tell you a lil about my self : I am a woman, late 20's, single, no kids, I am New York born and breed. I come from a big family {Neurotic doesn't even begin to describe them}, and as of late my life has been filled with "are your serious" moment! I am living the "Sex and the City" lifestyle.......well that is without the martini's, Manhattan apartments, flashy jobs, unlimited bank account, and Jimmy Choo Shoes, or yeah and THE SEX! LMAO that is enough TMI for now......that is how the stalkers find you!!!!!
Lots of Love
Later

BB

1 comment:

BrownBoogie aka Young Denzel said...

Im ready to get my blog on lets get it poppin'!