Friday, January 25, 2008

Where to Draw The Line.....

[mood soundtrack-Alicia Keys f. John Mayer: Lesson Learned]

I have put up with more nonsense last year then I should have! I stayed in situations I shouldn't have, I gave my attention to people and issues that didn't deserve it, I kept toxic people around when I should have showed them the door, I put up with too much for too long. Its my fault because there were plenty of time that I should have walked away and burned the bridge behind me {and then salted the earth so nothing could grow there again}. My patience and my tolerance threshold is gone!!!! I come the point where my tolerance for inconsiderate people, actions and blatant stupidity is no more! When do you get to the point when you say ENOUGH and I'm not going to do it anymore? People only do to you what u allow them to do.......so this year I've cleaned house if your not bringing something affirming to my life then your not going to be apart of it! It is want it is people take it how you have to.
Later

BB

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Good to hear you let all that toxic crap go.



Celeb Blitz